Casa Guido is open plan and airy with breathtaking ocean views and the strikingly beautiful pine forest of Parque Natural de la Breña behind. There are two large bedrooms: one with a double bed and the other with two single beds, and for larger parties, a double sofa bed is also available.
This top floor apartment has a spacious modern bathroom, open plan kitchen diner and lounge leading on to a terrace with stunning views out to sea, the lighthouse of the famous Cape Trafalgar, stunning sunrises and sunsets, as well as the mountains of Morocco on a clear day and by night the sparkling lights of Tangier.
- Fully equipped kitchen (Family-sized fridge freezer, electric cooker and hob, microwave and washing machine).
- Electric fans.
- Bed sheets and towels.
- Travel cot (without sheets).
- Television and dvd player.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Beach accessories and toys (parasol, windbreak, folding chairs, tennis rackets, kite, buckets and spades, bat and ball).
- Wall-mounted heating.
- Private car parking space.
playas del estrecho Urbanización
With direct access to the beach from the apartment and exclusive use of the large communal swimming pool (open in the summer months), pool house bar and restaurant, children's play area, enclosed five-a-side football pitch and two tennis courts. Casa Guido is perfect for families, or those looking for a relaxed holiday. Where you can rest and recharge in complete comfort.