Rental terms & conditions
Rentals are made and accepted only on the following conditions:
- VejerCadiz - Costa de la Luz Villas, trading as costadelaluzvillas.co.uk, hereinafter called "the Agency", act only as agents for (i) the owners of the accommodation ("the Owner") or (ii) other agencies who themselves act as agents for the Owner. In all circumstances the Contract of Letting is between the guest ("the Guest") and the Owner.
- The Owner is solely responsible for providing the accommodation and for the safety of all Guests and/or his/her invitees (jointly known as "the Holidaymakers"). The Agency accepts no responsibility for personal injury to, or death of, any Holidaymakers, or loss of or consequential loss or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the Agency has no control, except to the extent such personal injury or death is caused by the negligence or wilful default of the Agent.
- This agreement is made on the basis that the property ("the Property") is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. Group bookings of single sex parties are not allowed unless special arrangements are made by the Agency with the Owner.
- Arrival Time: From 16:00 hrs. Departure Time: Before 11.00 hrs. If you want to stay later and there is availability, please arrange it in advance. In some cases, an extra half day will be charged.
- A deposit of half of the cost of the holiday ("Deposit") must accompany the booking request. The deposit terms as follows:
- All changes or cancellations must be made by email.
Up to 60 days in advance, 100% of the deposit is refunded.
From 30 to 15 days, 50% of the deposit minus 70€ for administrative expenses is refunded.
Less than 14 days, no refund.
We recommend that Holiday Insurance is taken out.
- No bookings are valid until confirmed by the Agency in writing.
- Once a booking is confirmed by the Agency, the Guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday, paid in cash on arrival.
- This confirmation has to be completed, signed and sent by email with the transference document and the passport in the following 24 hrs upon receipt. If the client does not send the documentation for the booking, it will not be confirmed.
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding), the Agency will endeavour to provide the Guest with suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. We cannot, however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- A Guest requiring a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed will be charged 20€ if a revised confirmation is required.
We request a breakage and damage deposit of 150€ upon arrival and collection of the keys, refunded upon departure and return of the keys.
Prices are inclusive of cleaning, bed sheets and towels.
- Pets are not allowed in the property.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the property or on the terrace.
- The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy. The Agency and the Owners reserve the right to make a reasonable charge where guests have contravened an Owner’s request for their property to be pet and smoke free.
- The Holidaymakers right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if:-
- More people than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday to the agency and/or the number the Property holds, attempt to take up occupation.
- Overnight guests are entertained without the Owner’s express permission.
- Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
- Pets in a designated "No Pets" property.
- Smoking in a designated "No Smoking" property.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a Property, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner/Caretaker at once, (their details are supplied on the booking confirmation and they understand that they are the first point of contact should there be cause for complaint), only thereafter reported to the Agency if required. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended, when the Holidaymakers have denied the Owners/Caretakers or the Agency the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday. During out-of-office hours, an answer phone facility will be available which will be checked on a regular basis.
- The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- We have compiled the information on our website www.casaguido.com (“the Website”) as accurately as possible at the time of going to press. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside the Agency's control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility. We make every effort to ensure that the property details supplied to us by the Owners are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to booking. The Holidaymakers accept that minor differences between the Website and the actual property may arise. We cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the Holidaymaker’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to your booking.
- The Booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.
All electronic data transferred pursuant to these terms and conditions remains the property of the Agency or their agents and may not be replicated in part or whole without the Agency’s prior written permission. Electronic data will not be preserved indefinitely by the Agency.